Contributors | Production | Presentation | Hosting | Promotion
Internal 2050 Knowledge Corporation producers and presenters drive most products. That includes John Boon J.D. of Vancouver, BC, Canada – the owner of 2050 Knowledge Corporation.
External professionals, executives, writers and sector leaders contribute so more issues are in focus and fully addressed. Contributors also assist with hosting and promotion (Below).
Content contributors can earn income and achieve content marketing and business development objectives.
1. They may pay us a fee for product development so their target groups can participate for free.
2. We can pay a production or licensing fee or share training product revenue.
3. Some contributors are satisfied with content marketing benefits.
4. They can access leading edge: registration and payment systems; and training management systems they cannot justify maintaining themselves.
5. If contributors provide intellectual property, contact and other information assets they are used within parameters set by the contributor. Unless otherwise agreed, they remain the sole property of and are controlled by the contributor.
Other persons and firms assist with training product organization, hosting, promotion and recruiting. Benefits include: fees for services; revenue sharing; personal, professional and business networking
Contributors are not collaborators, affiliates or partners in legal terms. Training products are offered and provided only by 2050 Knowledge Corporation. Exceptions and cases of joint action are rare.
We are – not a speakers’ bureau that serves corporations or event managers looking for speakers – not an agent for speakers looking for presentation opportunities – and not an intermediary that facilitates presenter and learner contract relations.
New Contributors are Welcomed | Contact Us