John Boon J.D. , owner of 2050 Knowledge Corporation, is an active business, education and workplace lawyer, executive, speaker and educator based in Vancouver, Canada and active globally.
“I am motivated by two factors. After many decades of life, work and enterprise – and related triumphs and struggles – I have unique expertise and experiences to offer and share. I am also a grandfather that wants my children and grandchildren and those they will share the world with to have what they need to live as they want.”
“The only way to counter the dark vision peddled by extremists is to have an uplifting, positive vision”. Bono 2018.
In this knowledge economy, success and security for individuals, families, enterprises or governments depend on the knowledge they can draw on when they address challenges and pursue opportunities.
That success and security is only possible with innovation in education and training service sectors – and workplace and enterprise management.
Functional service and regulatory states – with public and private elements mandated to meet diverse needs – can only succeed if they harness the liberty, ingenuity, full potential and participation of every person.
No one can take fragile liberties, private rights, democratic principles, stability, security and prosperity for granted or isolate themselves from matters of state and enterprise.
No society or any of its public and private elements can be managed, regulated or innovated without understanding political, legal or socio-economic systems and the concepts and principles underlying them.
Building these systems locally and globally is not a boring or optional project, but an essential and grand endeavour – that requires private and public sector innovation and protection of key legacy principles.
2050 Knowledge Corporation provides training products and knowledge management services that focus on some of the most debated and integrated issues of the day.
- Reformed governance – grounded in commonly held legacy principles of liberty, equality and social progress – that ensures all persons benefit from functional states and avoid the ravages of failed states.
- The empowerment and wise regulation of private enterprises – that allow them to fully contribute to economic and social development.
- Reimagined and integrated systems of education, work and business so all persons can pursue the studies and opportunities of their choice – not those imposed by others.
- On Demand – Scheduled – Onsite – Online
- Vodcasts – Podcasts – Keynotes – Seminars – Workshops – Interviews – Dialogues – Debates – Master Classes
- Digital Capture and Sharing of Expertise
- Mentorship Connections
- Common Interest Connections
- Service Marketing for Client Groups
- Custom Training and Consultation *** Legal services only by HKMK Law Canada
External professionals, executives, writers, journalists, academics and sector leaders achieve business objectives by contributing to content development, presentation, hosting and promotion.
Contributors are not legal partners. Training products are provided only by 2050 Knowledge Corporation. We may also help other trainers with their efforts.
We may license our training products to others or license their products.