"The only way to counter the dark vision peddled by extremists is to have an uplifting positive vision". Bono 2018.
Keynotes - Seminars - Workshops - Dialogue – Private Consultations
Digital Presentations – Online - On Demand
Live Presentations – Online – On-Site – Scheduled - On Demand
John Boon J.D. – owner of 2050 Knowledge Canada and HKMK Law Canada - is an active business, education and workplace lawyer, executive, speaker and educator - based in Vancouver, Canada and active globally.
"Two factors drive me. After many decades of life, work and enterprise – with triumphs and struggles - I have unique expertise and experience to offer and share. I also want my children and grandchildren and those they share the world with to have what they need to live as they want." John Boon J.D.
No one is isolated from matters of state and enterprise. No one can take for granted fragile liberties, personal and collective security or rule of law and democratic governance.
Building these systems is an ongoing, essential and grand endeavor that requires knowledge, commitment, innovation and protection of still valued legacy principles. We do our small part.
Training products - serve individuals, corporations, public agencies, associations, education firms and professions - and focus on two interdependent subject areas and related current affairs.
1. Functional states and positive enterprises – that best ensure progress, liberty, security and sustainable development.
2. Modern education, work and enterprise - legal and service realities – integration – innovation.
We address complex issues and reach diverse parties by integrating the expertise and services of active and innovative professionals, writers, sector leaders or executives. They work with us on content development, issues management, presentations, hosting and promotion.
Contributors achieve business objectives and earn income from revenue sharing, licensing fees or service payments. They are not legal and joint venture partners. Training is contractually provided only by 2050 Knowledge Canada.
HKMK Law Canada, when retained, provides contract and regulatory management services to meet the legal needs of specific clients in a variety of business, education and workplace sectors.
Training does not involve legal services even if legal topics are addressed and presenters are lawyers.
"Four out of four. Enjoyed it greatly! John made the law interesting and fascinating."
— Former Student
I wanted to study law for a year to better understand the world. John did it all in one day.”
— Former Student - Langara
John provided me with a more complete vision of the worlds of work and education.
— Former Student
1. Notices will describe training product type, goals and content.
2. No refund is possible once a product has been accessed.
3. Monthly subscription fees can be cancelled at any time for any reason without cancellation charges - advance payments are not refundable.
4. Products that include draft contract sections or legal information do not address specific client facts. Independent legal counsel must advise the parties regarding their specific needs.
5. Links to third party sites or products do not constitute endorsements or approvals.